We are reopening the shop on Thursday 18th June 2020, subject to future Government guidelines.
Our number one priority is the safety of our customers and staff.
Two of our team are continuing to shield and as a result we will be opening for reduced days and hours, operated by a fixed team of two.
Our opening times until further notice will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10:00 to 16:00.
Should our opening times not work for you, we are offering appointments where you can book to shop on other days. To make an appointment, please email us at email@example.com
We have been working hard to make our shop safe for customers. Everything has been cleaned and displays have been rearranged to allow plenty of space for social distancing within the shop. We have installed a large safety screen at the till and we have plenty of sanitiser for you to use. We have a delivery and collection station and we have a space for you to put items you wish to purchase ready for us to pack.
We will apply stringent cleaning protocols and will be reassessing our practices regularly to ensure safety for all.
We ask you to adhere to the following regulations when visiting our shop:
- Only two customers will be able to enter the shop at the same time
- Where possible, shop alone
- Do not enter our shop if you are suffering any of the COVID-19 symptoms
- If you are shopping with children, please keep them by your side at all times
- Sanitise your hands on your way in (we have sanitiser for you to use)
- Keep two metres apart from other customers and staff members
- Observe give-way guidelines at pinch points in the shop
- Please keep handling of products to the absolute minimum. If you touch something and decide not to purchase, please let us know so that we can clean/quarantine the item as applicable
- Please use contactless card payment (£30 limit) or Apple Pay (no limit) where possible
- Please look both ways before exiting the shop to make sure the street is clear
We are really looking forward to reopening and seeing you all in our shop, but if you don't feel comfortable to come shopping yet, you can still shop online.
From 15th June we will be reinstating our "Collect from Shop” option, allowing you to purchase online then pop in and pick up quickly and safely during our opening hours.
We will also continue to offer free local delivery within a 5 mile radius (subject to a minimum spend of £20).
The information contained in this page applies from 15th June 2020 and will be adjusted as the situation changes in line with government guidelines.
Share this post