We Are Hiring!
Posted by Michelle Nugent on
Join Our Team.
With the opening of our new Coffee Shed we are expanding our team.
We’re looking for someone friendly, customer focussed and with Barista experience to work with us as a part-time café and retail assistant. Your main role will be to provide an excellent customer experience whether serving customers in the Coffee Shed or the shop.
This is a part time position for two days a week including Saturdays. There will be scope for more hours, particularly during school holidays.
Please send your CV to:
Post: Field Meadow, Hampton Bishop, Hereford, HR1 4JP
Closing date for applications 8th June 2022
Job Title: Part-Time Cafe and Retail Assistant
Job Overview: A varied and flexible role mainly focussed on providing exceptional customer service in our Coffee Shed but with an occasional requirement to provide support as a retail assistant in our home interiors shop.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing a friendly and welcoming greeting to customers
- Taking customer orders and payments
- Preparing and serving drinks such as coffee, tea and soft drinks, tailored to customer preferences where possible
- Serving food items
- Explaining menu items and allergen information to customers
- Cleaning and sanitising the kitchen area, customer seating areas and customer toilets adhering to the highest hygiene standards throughout the day
- Ensuring customers are comfortable and satisfied
- Serving customers in the shop, packing purchases and taking payments
- Maintaining shop displays and cleanliness
- Packing online orders and preparing them for the courier
Essential Skills and Experience
- Barista Coffee Making Skills
- Handling Cash and Card Payments
- Good level of literacy and numeracy, including mental arithmetic
- Basic IT skills
- Great communication skills
- A happy, friendly personality
- Customer service skills and knowledge and ability to build customer relations
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Enthusiasm to develop skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shop Retail Experience
- Cleanliness & Hygiene
- Health & Safety In The Workplace
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: Careers, job, Job vacancy, Jobs, Recruitment, We're hiring